Moving soon......



Wednesday, September 06, 2006 @7:20 PM
[songs]

i had a hard time doing a website just now. its just sucky to know that it gave alot of problems. on my side that is. i had to rush for time coz i'm booking in later and the internet on my side seems to be slower than ever. but hey, i still manage to finish it. hope she likes it.

anyways, as you know, i'm booking in very soon. yes. finally after a long time at home. its kinda boring at home too. the rate that the money comes out of the bank and wallet goes up much faster. ha. not a surprise though. kwang kwang.

i need to work. Fila is being a bitch. i tried to call them many many times but they seem soo busy with i dunno what. haha. then then, when they finally pick up and i ask who should i look for for recruitment as sales assistance, they tell me to call me tomorrow because the person i looking for is not in. i was like. er. ok.

haha. now i have another reason to hate fila. but i want that job. I WILL FIGHT FOR IT!

i mean like cool right if can work at fila. haha.

okok i stop that.



i be back in camp till friday sak. soo long. haha. so yah, you people wont be seeing me online that often anymore for 3 days. haha.



"Save Me From Myself" by Christina Aguilera.

It's not so easy loving me
It gets so complicated
All the things you've gotta be
Everything's changin
But you're the truth
I'm amazed by all your patience
Everything I put you through

When I'm about to fall
Somehow you're always waitin
with your open arms to catch me
You're gonna save me from myself
from myself, yes
You're gonna save me from myself

My love is tainted by your touch
Cuz some guys have shown me aces
But you've got that royal flush
I know it's crazy everyday
Well tomorrow may be shaky
But you never turn away

Don't ask me why I'm cryin
Cuz when I start to crumble
You know how to keep me smilin
You always save me from myself
from myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself

I know it's hard, it's hard
But you've broken all my walls
You've been my strength, so strong

And don't ask me why I love you
It's obvious your tenderness
Is what I need to make me
a better woman to myself
to myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself

this song seem so real to me. just got to really got to think about stuff.


and another song i found. kinda nice but stupid oso lah. i realise that the lyrics keep repeating themselves. for u too bunny


"No Promises" by SHAYNE WARD

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

Here tonight

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you you to know girl.

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

I don’t want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time..
No promises

I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna be alone
No Promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love

No promises

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight.


love is great. esp with you. pull the kite faster ah! :)


love reading it?






he is
faizal



your say





the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006