Moving soon......



Sunday, August 20, 2006 @12:44 AM
[its new]

"Chasing Cars"

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

[chorus]
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

[chorus]

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

[chorus]

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

[chorus]





its a new layout. and its done by me! after a very long period of of 'stealing' peoples idea, i got to use my creative brains and use creative colors. idea is from someone lah actually.

saturday is kinda boring. i had no one to go out with. everybody seem to be working or sick. like my irrirating cuz lah. sleep out on me! grr. if not can go watch MI 3 just now at padang.

erm. pity yan got to suffer alot just now for a pathetic pay. like what we ARMY men always say, OVERWORK UNDERPAID. yup. thats what she's experiencing just now. poor her. no more working at night on saturday ok! no no.

i wish i staying in pasir ris and be with the kampung minahs. eh u eh. wah lau. so sad cant lepak with them. *prays hard get his license very very soon*


anyway i gtg now. wanna sleep. ben and jerry's tml! wee....


love reading it?






he is
faizal



your say





the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006